by Steve Maltz,
This book scratches where most of the church is itching and cuts right to the heart of some of the controversies concerning how we should be reading and acting on God’s Word today.
- Is the Sabbath still relevant and what day should it be?
- Should the church celebrate the Biblical feasts?
- How should we think about law and grace?
- What is the Old Covenant and the Torah?
- Should Christians obey the Torah?
- What is the purpose of the Torah and Jesus?
- Is it heretical to even consider such things?
With his usual humour, pace and shrewd insights Steve Maltz shines a light into areas of church activity that are currently riddled with confusion and muddled thinking, and offers an insight into a more Hebraic understanding of God’s Word.